I’m sitting here at my desk and I’m a little bit sick.
It’s been fours days now since I’ve got this dry cough, and it’s killing me.
Right now, I’ve decided to make a writing habit to flex my writing muscles and to start going with this blog.
I’ve built websites from the past years but none of them survived the procrastination and fear of writing.
They now joined the ranks of those websites that are built for nothing…or let’s just say they have no purpose at all.
So now, I’m declaring that this site has its purpose, And 1 only purpose.
To be my gateway to practice writing and create awesome kickass content.
Where am I at?
- Frankly, I’m a little bit lost right now, and I think the reason for that is that I have too many things on my plate right now.
- I have client work, but not enough to get my finances going.
- My health is okay, It’s just that I have this cough and colds right now.
- I’m having a good night sleep, better than the past weeks.
What do I want to work on?
- Create a habit for writing.
- Become more physically fit.
- Think less, do more.
- Increase working hours per client, and decrease watching fox movies.
- Be more creative and still relevant in my postings.
- Create posts that talks about direct response copywriting.
What are the ODDS?
There are no odds.
I will just do it.
I am possible.