Finding and creating content sound simple.
All you have to do is to open your Pinterest account, go to search bar and type in some keywords that are related to your Niche, and Poof there are a lot of content ideas that will come to your disposal.
That’s pretty nice, yes?
But how about finding content that people are craving for?
That’s pretty awesome, right?
In fact, the moment I knew about this, it created BIG AHA MOMENTS for me and brings a lot of confidence when I’m trying to look for keywords for my clients.
Excited about this?
This article explained the secret ingredient…
What is the secret ingredient?
Just think how great it would be if you had a secret ingredient on finding the best article topics that will dramatically increase the engagement of your blog?
I’ll give you the exact details in a minute.
But before anything else…
I want to tell a story about the Kung Fu Panda Poe (an obese panda who is a novice of martial arts).
If you already watched that movie, well it’s going to be very easy for you to understand what these benefits are trying to unfold.
So, before he became the Dragon Warrior, Poe is actually an assistant to his father Mr. Ping (the Goose), they serve Noodles, Bean Buns, and delicious Tofu in their Restaurant.
Well, that doesn’t sound bad yes?
Making a little bit of money from making tofus and noodles is not a bad business in those times.
But Poe doesn’t just want to serve Noodles!
He wants to serve justice and became the Dragon Warrior.
And then one day…
Master Oogway (the Turtle), calls the Citizen of Valley of Peace.
Because he sees a vision that an enemy of the past will come back to seek vengeance.
His name is Tai Lung. He was the adoptive son and former student of Shifu, and a powerful master of the Leopard Style of kung fu.
Trained by Shifu at the Jade Palace, Tai Lung was raised under the impression that he was to become the Dragon Warrior.
Tai Lung is a BIG threat to the valley, because of his strong IRON knuckles and AGILITY, he can knock out his opponent almost instantly.
But not yet, There’s Poe who falls out in the SKY and Became the Dragon Warrior.
Who has the most secret ingredient that unfolds the move of the MOST Fearless and Legendary Warrior in Mainland China!
The Dragon Warrior!
In our Case…
The secret ingredient that makes our Pinterest Marketing Legendary!
And for that, I want to give you a small taste of the insider ingredient my Friend Bibi revealed on one of our zoom calls…
- A clever (and very “sneaky”) move on finding out what words are people are typing in Pinterest.
- How, if you already have a blog, to dramatically increase your bottom-line traffic immediately…
- Exact and longtail words that will literally “Kung Fu” Pinterest to give you the traffic that you always wanted.
- The exact moves you should do to write your Pinterest descriptions so it’s not hard for Pinterest bots to find you.
- A weird (but effective way to find what keyword your BIG competitors are using… and… how to test those keywords to benefit yours…
- How to tap into a unique (very unique) keyword generating source… most beginner Kung Fu bloggers… don’t even know about!
- How to use “this Kung Fu Panda Ingredient” to cook out the hottest keywords in any Niche!
- A Furious weapon to identify those longtail words… that almost can’t fail to make traffic and engagement! This is so simple, even someone “brain-dead” could do it.
- A secret attack to discover the exact “keywords” that will work best for whatever you are selling!
- Why you need to understand “Dragon Warrior Recipe” that lets you find readers who are “in heat” for your topic… right now!
Whew! Great stuff, wouldn’t you agree?
In fact, if you are in any aspect of Pinterest Marketing… and… you are operating without this unique, insider information… you are not making the traffic you could be making.
Does that excite you?
So, if you’d like to get a copy of this Secret Ingredient…
“Your mind is like this water, my friend. When it gets agitated, it becomes difficult to see. But if you allow it to settle, the answer becomes clear.”
– Master Oogway